Auto Clave Vertical
It is used for sterilization under saturated steam pressure at any selected point between 5 to 20 PSI These are double walled units with inner chamber (Boiler) made of 16 S.W.G. Fitted with silicone rubber gasket, all systems are hydraulically tested up to 40 PSI. as a safety measure. All autoclaves are fitted with standard accessories such as low water level cut off pressure gauge. stem release cock, spring loaded valve and heating element. Supplied Complete with cord and plug to work on 230 volts A.C. Supply. Micro processor PID controller with timer. Inner & outer chamber complete Stainless steel.
VERTICAL AUTOCLAVE – FULLY AUTOMATIC – VERTICAL (Double Wall)
- Vertical Autoclave widely used in Microbiology, Medicine, Waste treatment, Pharma
- QC / QA / R & D and all applications requiring sterilization.
- Double walled construction with Inner chamber (boiler) made of Stainless Steel 16 SWG sheet – 304 grade and Outer shell of Stainless Steel sheet – 304 grade, mirror polish.
- The Boiler and outer shell is provided with air insulation.
- Lid is made of die pressed Thick Stainless Steel plate & is equipped with Pressure gauge, Steam release/Exhaust valve & spring loaded safety valves & ¼” BSP Port fitted with coupling for validation purpose.
- Foot lifting arrangement for the lid.
- Fully Argon welded to avoid steam and pressure leakage.
- Heavy duty industrial flange heaters.
- Full sterilization cycle including Air purging, Sterilizing hold time, Cycle end with release/exhaust of pressure & alarm is automatic.
- Microprocessor based Controller with time and temperature programmable by user.
- Timer Range : 1- 99 Minutes.
- Temperature Sensor : PT-100.
- Low water level alarm with heater cut off.
- Perforated basket made of Stainless Steel sheet – 304 grade.
- Operates on 230 Volts AC Single phase 50 Hz.
|Temperature Range||121°C to 125°C|
|Pressure range||15 PSI to 20 PSI.
Factory Set at 15 PSI.
|30 cm x 50 cm||40||2KW|
|35 cm x 55 cm||52||3KW|
|40 cm x 60 cm||80||4KW|
|45 cm x 60 cm||98||4KW|
|45 cm x 75 cm||120||5KW|
|55 cm x 75 cm||152||6KW|
|55 cm x 90 cm||200||6KW|